Successful Sod Installation and Grading
A lush, green lawn makes all the difference to the appearance of your home, apartment complex or commercial space. When the time comes to replace a worn out yard or install a new lawn we are the right choice for the job. We have the work force and equipment needed to handle any size commercial or residential project.
We offer sod installation and grading services throughout the area. If you are interested in sod installation for your home or commercial property, we are the company for you.
To learn more about residential or commercial sod installation, and grading services or to receive an estimate for your sod installation project, please feel free to contact us today.
Our Sod Installation Services
- Ground Preparation: Preparing the ground for sod installation includes removing any existing vegetation such as grass, moss, and weeds. We do this by spraying the weeds, rototilling the area and then grading.
- Grading: Grading is critical to the end result and quality of the project. Because sod conforms to any uneven dips or hills in the ground, the ground must be graded properly prior to sod installation. Plus, grading an area properly ensures proper drainage and runoff for years to come. During this grading process, top soil may be added as a base for sod or to level off certain areas.
- Sod Installation: Once the ground is properly graded, we are ready to install the sod. We use either small rolls or big rolls depending on the scale of the project.
Our sod installation services are ideal for a wide variety of commercial or residential projects including:
- New Construction for individuals or home builders
- Parks and Green areas
- Office Parks, Complexes, or Campuses
- Retail Shopping Centers and Malls
Contact us for an estimate or to set up an appointment to discuss the project.
|"Work included 7,500 square ft of Kentucky Blue Grass SOD install, 20 cubic yards of top soil, yard grading, installation of 150 linear ft of 4" drainage and planting of 15+ trees/shrubs. Sumner was very understanding of all requirements and made the work easy to follow. Coordinated with irrigation company was very good. Highly recommend for this type of jobs."|
|Xavier D. - Kalamazoo MI|